VIN-Info Vehicle History Report
2017 Toyota Tacoma
- Date of revision:
- Time verification:
- Result of the verification:
- THE VEHICLE IS NOT STOLEN
The verification performed cannot be considered final, it only increases the probability of purchasing a non-stolen vehicle. Each vehicle should be checked against all known and available sources of information. If there is a suspicion of theft, do not delay and inform the appropriate services about this fact.
|Name registry||Result of the verification|
|Register of stolen vehicles of Canada Police||No entry|
|Internet register of stolen vehicles - Sweden||No entry|
|Community register of stolen vehicles - Poland||No entry|
|Register of stolen vehicles of Lithuanian Police||No entry|
|Belgian internet registry||No entry|
|Register of stolen vehicles of Dutch Police||No entry|
|Internet register of stolen vehicles - Germany||No entry|
|Internet register of stolen vehicles - Norway||No entry|
|Internet register of stolen vehicles - Netherlands||No entry|
|Register of stolen vehicles of Slovenian Police||No entry|
|Register of stolen vehicles of Romanian Police||No entry|
|Internet register of stolen vehicles - Poland||No entry|
|Social register of stolen vehicles - Poland||No entry|
|Internet register of stolen vehicles in Slovakia||No entry|
- Date of revision:
- Result of the verification:
- NO EVENTS
Information on road accidents and incidents have been recorded, among others, as a result of the expert examination, police notes, the information provided for the calculation of excise duty, an online auction, details of the insurer, for example. with inspection, litigation, repairs conducted both in authorized services and independent services, as well as auctions and many other sources. The amount of recorded priced and events may differ from the actual expenditure incurred for the repair of the vehicle. Valuation of events can also vary due to the location (country) the valuation. Verify these figures with the actual state of the vehicle and its documentation.
Data of the vehicle manufacturer
Information about the manufacturer and the region of production of the vehicle
- Name of manufacturer:
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Texas Inc
- producer address:
- 15800 Applewhite Rd
San Antonio TX 78264-3413
- United States/North America
Data have been obtained in accordance with the standards of identification standards SAE, SAE database based on WMI and VIN data is encoded by the manufacturers, so you can consider them as highly reliable.
Note is a unique VIN. In different places of the vehicle and the documents should be the same.
Technical information encoded in the VIN
- Year VIN:
- not applicable
- The correctness of VIN:
The information encoded in the VIN can read the model year of production, checksum number and the correct VIN. Remember! In the European system control number within the VIN number may not occur, and the checksum incorrect or illegible VIN should prompt you to detailed vehicle history illumination.
The list of places where to find the VIN
- COWL LEFT
VIN search in the spaces provided recommend checking the VIN number in two or three places in order to verify its compliance with the documents of the vehicle and to exclude the possibility that the vehicle has been rebuilt.
List of sites of possible position nameplate
- LEFT SIDE DOOR PILLAR
Search nameplate in the spaces provided. The nameplate will find basic information on eg. Name of the manufacturer, brand, VIN, or permissible laden mass of the vehicle. Location nameplate is determined by the manufacturer, and information about it is placed in the book you will also find the service. Plate is permanently attached to the vehicle.
Clarifications and reservations
- The reports on vehicles provide information on events related to these vehicles, which we refer to as ‘incidents’. This means significant events concerning the vehicle which may have an impact on the assessment of its technical condition or value, in particular loss events, repairs (both warranty and post-warranty) or maintenance actions. The incident description may include in particular the value of loss or repair in line with the actually incurred costs or their valuation, as well as vehicle odometer reading. Valuations may be prepared e.g. for the owner, insurance company or workshop, e.g. for the purpose of court proceedings. If there are several incidents revealed in a report, they usually refer to different events, but they may also concern the same event, e.g. a few valuations prepared at different times for different insurance companies, workshops, or for the owner.
- The scope of data in the report, including the occurrence of incidents, is made available before buying the report, in its part that is free-of-charge. Data in a report are presented based on the information available for use at a particular moment, concerning a specific VIN number. They originate from various types of databases, generally available information (in particular on the Internet) and own sources. These data may not be up-to-date as of [G3] the moment of sharing in our report, because they had been collected earlier and may change over time, in particular as a result of the vehicle use and incidents. Data on the latest events concerning the vehicle may not be available yet. Despite our efforts to make reports as up-to-date and complete as possible, it is not possible to verify the data included therein with the actual (technical) status of the vehicle as of the date of generating the report. It may also happen that the data were incorrectly recorded at the source, and our report unfortunately repeats this error, which we are not able to verify. Due to this, our system and reports on vehicles obtained from it shall be regarded only as a supporting tool for assessment of the history and condition of a particular vehicle, and then the actual condition and documents related to this vehicle should always be examined directly, particularly before the decision to purchase it.
- In the case of noticing any discrepancies between the vehicle data in the report and the actual status, please inform us about it immediately.
- The history of checking a specific VIN number in our service as stated in reports concerns verification in paid and free-of-charge versions. It does not contain complete or current data, because it is supplemented with certain delay in comparison with the current condition for technical reasons.
- We make efforts to ensure that our original translation system contains a complete and logical translation of source data to all languages observing grammar rules, but due to the automatic nature of translation, the effects may contain words in foreign languages or language errors.
All content and graphic signs included in the report and our websites are protected with copyrights that belong to VIN-Info sp. z o.o.
- The complete legal information concerning the report is provided in the Rules and Regulations that are available on our website.