- INSPECTION AFTER DAMAGE REQUIRED:
- Parallel import:
- Vehicle status:
First international registration
First registration in Netherlands
Expiration technical review
- Date of verification:
- Declared vehicle mileage:
- 250000 km
- Result of the verification:
- NO DATA IN THE NAP
- For this VIN-based NAP there is insufficient data to verify the mileage of the vehicle
Verification of the NAP is a binding and authoritative document drawn up on the basis of information collected from the Official Vehicle Registration Office in the Netherlands. The office is the collection and registration of every vehicle in the course of the Netherlands and transmitting readings to a database NAP.
- Used as a taxi:
- Used as a company:
- The last owner:
- (RECOGNIZED) COMPANY
- Period properties:
- from 2020-02-02
Story property identifies the vehicle owners and their quantity. You will learn, among others, whether the vehicle was in the hands of a private individual or belonged to the company. You will discover also the last date of stay in the Netherlands of the vehicle.
|Owner||From||To||how many days||type of ownership|
XC90 modeljaar 2006
184 km / 136 kW
1634 / 1634
1624 / 1624
Data of the vehicle manufacturer
Information about the manufacturer and the region of production of the vehicle
- PRODUCER NAME:
- VOLVO CAR CORPORATION (NL)
- APPROVAL NUMBER:
- APPROVAL DATE:
Data have been obtained in accordance with the standards of identification standards SAE, SAE database based on WMI and VIN data is encoded by the manufacturers, so you can consider them as highly reliable.
Note is a unique VIN. In different places of the vehicle and the documents should be the same.
VIN number location
The list of places where to find the VIN number
- ON THE CROSSBAR IN FRONT OF THE FRONT SEAT
VIN search in the spaces provided recommend checking the VIN number in two or three places in order to verify its compliance with the documents of the vehicle and to exclude the possibility that the vehicle has been rebuilt.
- The amount of data in the report depends on the information available to us at the moment regarding a specific VIN and is provided before purchasing the report.
- We collect in our system data from various databases, information publicly available on the Internet and our own sources. The information presented in our reports is a compilation of this data. Despite efforts to ensure that these data constitute a reliable source of knowledge, it is not possible to fully verify their compliance with the current state of affairs, and therefore they may duplicate source errors and differ from the current facts. Therefore, our system and vehicle reports obtained from it should be treated only as an auxiliary tool to assess the history and condition of a given vehicle, and then always directly examine the current condition of this vehicle and its documents, especially before making a decision to purchase it.
- We make every effort to ensure that the proprietary translation system fully and logically translates the source data into all languages, respecting the rules of grammar, however, due to automatic translation, the results may contain words in foreign languages or linguistic errors.
- All content and logos included in the report and on our websites are protected by copyrights of VIN-INFO sp. z o.o.
- Full legal information regarding the report can be found in the Regulations available on our Website.